7 Absolutely Necessary Tips For Your Beauty Care!
Let’s talk about inner beauty care. True beauty starts from the inside out. Outer beauty only appears when you have the beauty in yourself.
Beauty or lack of it is pretty much a state of mind, almost. There are beauty tips for hairstyles, nails, skincare, body and shape, weight loss, exercise, fashion and style, inner beauty and more.
Knowing how and what you eat can make a big difference in how you feel. Improper eating habits can lead to depression, obesity, illness, and general lethargy.
Change your eating and exercise habits. You can. Do not try to change everything at once, unless you are just one of those rare people who can do that. Beauty care starts with our diet. Diet does not just mean losing weight. It means having a healthy eating habit.
1) A rule of thumb for eating habits is … do not eat more calories than you consume. Do not go a single day without doing something special and physical for at least 30 minutes a day. This can take three to ten minutes. Or 30 minutes of vigorous aerobics or 12 minutes of weight lifting and 18 minutes of walking.
2) Water, you need water. The rule of thumb for water is 8 glasses a day and an extra for every 10 pounds overweight.
3) Fats, you need to know about fats. There are different types of fats. Some fats are better for you than others. A rule of thumb for fats is to stay away from hydrogenated fats. These are fats that solidify. They are in store-bought cakes, biscuits, crackers, fries and even in bran muffins. Read the labels.
Choose polyunsaturated fats or fats like olive oil. And eat some fish to get omega-3s. Carbohydrates – are your immediate fuel source. An average of 55 percent of your diet consists of carbohydrates. As a rule of thumb, calculate your protein grams, consume about 25% fat per day, and the rest is in carbohydrates. The heavier you are, the more protein you need, the fewer carbs you will need.
Fats – Do not try to exceed 25 percent fat in your daily diet. 30 is fine too. That does not mean that you can not have a junk food hamburger for fast food … it just means that if you eat that 55 percent fat burger, you’ll have to save other fatty foods for the rest of the year to make up for it.
4) Fiber – Work up to 25 grams of fiber per day
5) Protein – about 20 percent on average. Divide the weight by 2.2 and multiply by 0.8 to get the kilograms. For men, the average is one gram per kilogram of weight. So a man would split his weight into pounds 2.2 and multiply that by .10
6) Replace gradually. Suppose you drink whole milk … work up to 2 percent. Maybe you will replace two of your cups a day until you can completely change over. If you have two percent milk, you can work up to 1 percent.
7) Add bran to your grain to get extra fiber. Add it in your baking. You also have to balance your diet with vegetables and fruits. Add different colors to your plate. Maybe an orange marmalade and a few green beans to add color. The more diverse the food colors, the more diverse the vitamins. Eat more raw foods.
Remember, exchange things, add things, and do it gradually. Remember, live all things in moderation and soon you will be vivacious and well on your way to BEAUTIFUL!