7 Amazing Christmas Cookies Recipes!
These are the perfect Christmas cookies to make at Christmas! No chilling and easy rolling as well as the perfect flavor! Everyone loves these Christmas cookies!
1. Sugar Cookies
- 1cup (226g) unsalted butter
- 1cup (200g) granulated white sugar
- 1egg, room temperature
- 1 McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 McCormick Almond Extract
- 2 baking powder
- 3cups (360g) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add butter to the bowl of your stand mixer and cream on medium-high for 1-2 minutes, or until butter is smooth and lighter in color.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the sugar and then the egg.
- Scrape the bowl with the mixer off.
- Turn mixer back on low and add in extracts.
- Allow all ingredients to combine fully.
- Add the baking powder and then the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Remove bowl from mixer and drop dough onto a floured countertop. Roll out into a flat disc, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cutout cookies into Christmas inspired shapes and bake at 350°F for 6-9 minutes.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet until firm enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
- Frost with buttercream or glaze icing.
Recipe 2: Christmas Tree Cookies
TO CONTINUE READING CLICK OPEN OR NEXT BUTTON
Don’t forget to read Recipes On the Eve of Christmas Festival