7 Extremely Delicious Easy Prepare Dog Recipes
My beloved dog love all these 7 dog recipes. Actually this is an excellent alternative to canned dog food. it is rich of protein, vitamins and minerals. The following dog recipes can be easily prepared within 5 to 30 mins. Also, they can be frozen and heated up later.
Recipe1: Turkey, Rice And Veggie Mix
- 6 cups water
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 (16 ounces) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- Place the water, ground turkey, rice and rosemary into a large Dutch oven.
- Stir until the ground turkey is broken up and evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Total: Makes approx. 12 cups (or 96 fluid ounces)
Nutritional Info (per 1 cup serving):
- Calories: 97
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbs: 4.7 g
- Minerals & Vitamins: Iron, Potassium
CLICK NEXT TO READ RECIPE 2